Monday, 13 June 2016

An Introduction

Hi! I’m Seth of Rodriguez Mystic, welcome to my thoughts! I decided to create this place as a means of getting myself into the habit of writing more and following and interacting with bloggers I already enjoy. I’m dedicating this blog to topics related solely to the magical, esoteric and spiritual as I like to talk, write and teach about these subjects. My posts will often relate to or expand upon some of the topics I cover in my youtube videos, but other posts will cover material only discussed on this blog.
For those that don't know me, I thought a brief introduction would be helpful, so here we go:
I’ve been involved in the study and practice of various magical and spiritual disciplines since the late 90's. I go by the labels of Occultist, Witch, Pagan and Wiccan. I'm an Alexandrian High Priest. My interests are many and varied and include but are not limited to:
Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Ceremonial Magick, Folk Magic, Hoodoo, Folk Saints, Goddess Worship, Mythology, Folklore, Superstitions, Sorcery, Tarot, Divination, Dream Work, Mantras, Meditation, Spiritual Development, Spirit Work, Astral Projection, Crystals and Gems, Planetary Magic, etc. You get the idea!
The first few blog entries I aim to post will be brought over from my old, dusty and forgotten blog The Painted, Bearded, Mystic Witch. I will also share some of my youtube videos on this blog, but they will not always be the main focus of this space. Stay tuned for some hopefully thought provoking entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment